Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Thank You card from Sandy

Here's a BEAUTIFUL card I received from my good friend Sandy. How beautiful is this card - The card is a work of art. Sandy sent this to me as a way of saying Thank You for something I had done for her. Here is a close up of the card:
Sandy learned this technique at a Pages in Progress class and I think she did an amazing job of putting this whole card together. I love the elegant look of black and white - so pretty and so nicely layered.
Many Thanks Sandy for my beautiful card - needless to say......It's made it to the corner cabinet in my studio.....it's proudly displayed with the many other creations that I've received.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing a card I made with my Craftnooners. Until tomorrow.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment