Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Pink Elephant

Today I'm going to be sharing a Pink Elephant creation that my BFF Jan made for me when our granddaughter in California was born. Jan created this adorable folded elephant card and had the top folded so it flipped open and she had a sweet message written on the inside of her card to me - with LOVING Congrats on becoming a new grandparent. Jan ran the elephant through her cuddlebug (can only image how TIGHT a fit it is to run an elephant throught a cuddlebug machine-insert WINK WINK here........sorry....I couldn't resist that one.....) and she even GLAMMED the pink elephant up with a beautiful pink sheer ribbon - FABULOUS Jan! Have to say - this is one of my favorite baby cards I've received and have it displayed on my book cabinet in my studio. Thanks Jan for sharing such a beautiful card with me. Hope you can drop by tomorrow - so, until tomorrow - remember.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment