Friday, July 23, 2010

McDonald Surprises

It's Thursday....and I want to share with you today the cards that I made my grandkids to send some McDonald gift certificates to them...... This first card is the card I shared with you on Monday - and that was the card I made my grandson Bodie - I sent along some McDonalds gift certificates (which are always a HIT with the grandkids).
These next four pictures are for the three little Princess I have in both California and Wisconsin. I made all three girls the same card and included not only McDonalds gift certificates but also a stamped Princess image for them to color and possibly make their own card. Here is Levi's Princess card........
And a close-up of Hailey's little blinged up Princess.....
and last but not least...My Doll Babies card......Brooke.
I just couldn't resist adding some bling to their Princess - so I went around after I colored in the image and added some Stickles to the dress, eye shadow and cheeks. The girls just loved their princess cards and the McDonald gift certicates was just icing on the cake.
Hope you have some fabulous plans for the upcoming weekend......Mine will be spent over in San Diego watching our little granddaughter Levi in her very first dance recital.....should be so delightful to watch (it's her first year in dance.......). Until tomorrow........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment