Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Made Espressly For Me!

Happy Wednesday to you! I would like to share with you today a FUN little notebook I made for myself and have to say that each and every time I use it....It totally makes me smile. I started out with three tags created especially with two of my favorite things.....Espresso cups and the color PINK........
The notebook is a fold over format that uses an elastic piece of cording to secure it closed. The cording wraps around the book and when the cording is removed, the two sides of the booklet open to expose the notepad inside.
Here's another close-up of the tag and all the bling and wiring that goes along with it.
Here is what the notebook looks like opened. It's just the right size for me to keep notes of things I need to do and project I need to keep on my radar screen..........
And here is my charming notebook all closed up and waiting for me to add yet another project or task to be completed.
Thanks for stopping by today - hope you can come back tomorrow for yet another Kard by Kadie creation. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment