Saturday, July 24, 2010

Little Pink Box

Today I will be sharing a creation that Angie over at Chic' n Scrath created for her blog. Angie is SO CREATIVE and truly does her best to keep things quick and easy for you to understand. Here is a creation that she made by using the SU Bigz Scallop Envelope die...... Here is the creation in it's final form......SO ADORABLE!
I love all the pink and how this little creation makes me SMILE - every single time I look at it!
It's two envelopes die-cut and then a small portion of the bottom cut off and using a SU slot punch - I created handles for my little pouch and then joined the sides together.
I used the New SU set "Friends Never Fade" stamp set and just know this will be one of those Go-To sets for me this fall.
And here's a close-up of the two SU products I used for this project. Just love how this project turned out and you can be sure that I'll be using this project for my grandkids next school year. It holds perfectly a small candy bar or treat on the inside of the pouch.
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and can stop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing a cute little something Jack came home with for me when he went out to get his glasses fixed. See you tomorrow and remember........Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment