Wednesday, July 14, 2010

July Inchies

Today is my SaddleBrooke Stampers meeting and we will be exchanging our Inchies for July. Our theme this month is faces and our optional technique is chalkin. Here's what I created: I stamped on a 1"x1" EcoArt Board (by Rubber Stamp Concepts) a face using the Sizzix clear stamp set "Dress Up Faces" by Stu Kilgour. I then added some SU Pixie Pink Chalk to make the cheeks rosie.
This one I added 1/8" Sticky Stripe to the edges and dipped it into purple micro beads.......TOO CUTE for words.
The rest of them I used the 1/8" sticky stripe tape around the edges and layed purple foil over that and rubbed the foil into place.
Here's all 16 of my cute little faces all ready to be handed out at today's meeting.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you can drop back tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: