Friday, July 23, 2010

John & Sue's New Home

Happy Friday to you - hope you have some FUN plans for this upcoming weekend. I'm over in San Diego wathing our little granddaughter Levi in her first dance recital......Can hardly wait to see how much she has learned. Today, I'm sharing a quick card I made the end of June for two of my favorite people in the entire world - John and Sue! John and Sue in Indiana, sold their home (in 17 days) and have bought a new home. I thought I would send them a "Congrats on your New Home" card.......and here is what I came up with....... Here is a close-up of the front of the card. I used some retired SU DSP to create this card.
I told you it was a quick and easy card -I even added their new street address to one of the houses and called it a day........Super Quick and Super Easy card.
Here's the close-up of the house number (which I'm sure they got a kick out of.....)
And a little saying on the inside to wish them nothing but good wishes in their new home. The moving truck came last Monday, so by the time they read this post.....they should be KNEE DEEP in boxes.....good luck John and Sue and we can't wait to come and see your new place. Hope my buddy Calvin enjoyed the trip and is getting settled in his new home. Hugs to you both.
Glad you were able to stop by today - please come back tomorrow and I'll share some more of my creations that I've been working on with you. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment