Friday, July 02, 2010

Day Two of Blue Moon Scrapbooking Field Trip

Today I'll be sharing some additional finds I landed while at Blue Moon Scrapbooking...... Here are some 6.25x7.25 Paper Pads from BoBunny. I picked up Sophie and Jaymyne Mini Edgy Album Paper Pads which are GREAT for covering the BoBonny Mini Edgy Albums.....the cover them so nicely.
Here I picked up two October Afternoon 8x8 paper pads.........Fly a Kite and The Thrift Shop
And the last paper pad I picked up was K&Company Carolyn Gavin 8x8 double sided paper.....Think this might be the one I use last - as it is my favorite.
Picked up a couple bottles of Glimmer Mist........Love the look this gives my cards and projects.
And last for the day is the paper pack and embellishments from Basic Gray that go along with the Kioshi line. If the paper pad I bought wasn't yummy enough...I then spotted the rub ons.....stitched and glazed brads - going to be making some fabulous Kard creations with these!
Tomorrow I'll be sharing some of the Tim Holtz product that I bought - so hoping you can come back tomorrow for Day three of my field trip down to Blue Moon Scrapbooking. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I wanna come play at your house. I can't wait to see the rest......

    ReplyDelete