Saturday, July 03, 2010

Day Three of Blue Moon Scrapbooking Field Trip

Today I want to share a couple Tim Holtz finds I landed while on my field trip to Blue Moon Scrapbook. Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE Tim Holtz? These Mini Paper Clips were a last minute find thanks to my BFF Jan. She had me going back to the Tim Holz section of the store and there were these mini paper clips just screaming for me to take them home (so I did).
However, this little find was a totally planned out purchase. I spotted Tim Holtz Alternations dies and the On The Edge die was one that I had my heart on getting. Since I couldn't snag up the Tattered Flowers die (seems nobody has that die)......I figured the next best thing was the On the Edge die for me.
And the last item I'll share with you today are these chip board pumpkin board books........Picked up two of these and will be using these this coming fall for my grandkids trip to the pumpkin patch. Figure these will make great little gifts to send them - and they can drop in the photo's of their trip to the pumpkin patch in October and have an instant little scrapbook finished.

Well, tomorrow will end my field trip to the Blue Moon Scrapbooking Store - and also is my Birthday.

I believe I've saved the best for last......It will be my 7Gypsies finds and without a doubt......you won't be disapointed. Hope to see you tomorrow and Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment