Monday, July 05, 2010

Crafternoon Butterfly Card

Today I will be sharing a technique that I learned in my Crafternoon Group. Thanks to Jan Frances for teaching our group how to use Magenta Stickers and by filing in the negative and positive space......You create these fabulous images that put the WOW into even the simpliest card. I was SO SURPRISED at how beautiful this card turned out - and what started with a black sticker........
Turned into this beautiful butterfly creation.
Have to say that many times I passed right by the Magenta Sticker when in the scrapbook stores - but now - knowing how to do this technique........I totally looking at these stickers with another pair of eyeballs. Thanks Jan for sharing with us.
Hope your able to stop back tomorrow - as I have a fabulous card to share with you that my BFF Jan made for me. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! What part was the sticker? I'm really curious.....

    ReplyDelete