Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthday Cards from Steven & Hailey

For the next several days, I'm going to be sharing some of my most treasured Birthday gifts ever received. There is nothing sweeter than to receive in the mail a little something from my grandkids - and this year they surprised me with SEVERAL handmade birthday cards. To start out......here is Steven's card to me......... Steven made me a birthday card that has the two of us swinging on their backyard swing set.
And the inside of his card has us playing in their big back yard.
This next card is from Hailey. She truly takes her time in all that she does with drawing or writing - she reminds me so much of myself when I was that age. She totally wants to do a good job and has such a creative eye........Love her colors and she puts everything into her design work.
This happens to be a picture of me and Hailey going for a hike near my Arizona home.
Have to say that I love love love my birthday cards from my grandkids and can't think of another gift that would give me more joy than their handmade birthday cards. Thanks Steven and Hailey for thinking of NaNa Baby on her birthday.
Hope you can stop back tomorrow and I'll be sharing the card that my oldest grandson Jared made for me. Until Thursday - Keep Living Your Dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment