Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday-SunBurst Hello

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card uses the new 'Sunburst Thinlits Die' that is in the Occasions Catalog.
I die-cut my sunburst with So Saffron cardstock......
And then created a fun sun center with the 'Hello You Thinlits Dies'.
I used some Crushed Curry and Daffodil Delight cardstock for my sun center.....
And added some Gold Sequins and Pearls on my sun rays.
This will be one of those fun and happy cards to send out to someone extra special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Now that is so awesome. The sentiment really, really pops. LOVE the sunburst. Well done my Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die just has to be one of my favorite things in the new catalog!

    ReplyDelete