Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday - Love Heart

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Today's card uses the new Bloomin' Love Stamp Set and Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Dies.
I started this card with some 'Love Blossoms' Designer Series Paper and used the 'Bloomin' Heart' thinlit dies to cut out my gorgeous heart.
I did use the 'Bloomin' Love' stamp set to stamp a couple Rose Red flowers on this die-cut heart ....... And for a little extra WOW FACTOR I used the Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon and Sequins to pretty up my diecut heart.
 My sentiment was stamped with the 'Hello Life' set.  I used Rose Red ink for this sentiment.
One of the real surprises to this card was using the 'Lovely Lace' embossing folder on my Smoky Slate center panel.
I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out ....... And have to say that this card really does come together in a flash.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Said with "love" and the perfect amount of frill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...pretty written all over it with LOVE. What a winner of a card. Love the bloomin' heart, forgot about that embossing folder and what a gorgeous effect and sequin bling-bling is fabulous! Well done my Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossing folder just happened to be a great addition to this card.

    ReplyDelete