Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday Bloomin Thank You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This middle of the week card features LOTS of product from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.
I used the new 'Birthday Blooms' DSP to create my "FOLD OVER" style card.
My flower came together in a JIFFY SNAP by using the 'Rose Garden Thinlits Dies'.
Here's a close-up of all the yummy fun this Thinlit Die creates ........ With a single pass through my Big Shot machine.
I stamped my sentiment with 'Apple of My Eye' stamp set......
And the fold-over section was as simple as cutting a slit into my 5-1/2"x4-1/4" DSP and then flapping over those two cuts to create this darling card.
So there you have it friends.  A pretty card that really didn't take much time to create ....... And really packs a real WOW FACTOR when your all done.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you .......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. The two shades rose and leaves are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked my card Mary. It was one of my favorite card creations with this new set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant!!! Just gorgeous! I have yet to make a collar card.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn for posting the name of this card......I had sooo much FUN making this card. Can see more of this style card in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Anonymous for leaving me your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete