Thursday, January 28, 2016

TagThursday - thanks tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  I'm at a full run today as I prepare for my upcoming Saddle-UP! event.......so I'm going to share a quick tag that I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN THANKS TAG.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag uses the new stamp set 'Greatest Greetings' for my 'yay, you!' sentiment.
I used the 'Greetings Thinlits' dies to die-cut out my Whisper White thanks and adhered everything to a Cherry Cobbler base tag.  Didn't I tell you that this was a quick tag to make.........and I wasn't kidding when I said I used minimal supplies to make this tag.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dreeam!

4 comments:

  1. Darling in red and white. Reminds me of WI and the Badgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the red and white Kadie. Yay You is right. Love that ribbon and the embossing. I need to do more embossing!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete