Thursday, January 21, 2016

Tag Thursday - Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN THANK YOU TAG.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This sweet little Thank You tag was created for my February Stamp-of-the-Month Club.
I started out by stamping my 'Thank You' sentiment with the "Rose Wonder" stamp set.  I used White Embossing Powder to give my sentiment a bit of WOW FACTOR.
My flowers were die-cut from the "Rose Garden Thinlits Dies".......
And I used Whisper White, Rose Red ad Elegant Eggplant cardstock for my three die-cut flowers.
My tag was topped off with some White Cotton Ribbon and tied into a pretty bow with Linen Thread.
SUPER HAPPY TAG that was so much fun to create.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the way these colors combine and pop on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. The color combination is a tad bit out of my comfort zone....but was very happy with the end results. (Stretch and Grow....that's what I say.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your tag!!! The colors are just fabulous and I LOVE how the sentiment is at the bottom on the frame. Way cool!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete