Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tag Thursday - Bloomin' Love Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature the thank you tag I created for my Stamp-of-the-Month members.  This is one of those SUPER FUN thank you tags that requires minimal supplies and still packs a whole lot of WOW FACTOR.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag went out to each of my Stamp-of-the-Month customer orders in January.
I started out by embossing the stamped heart from the 'Bloomin' Love' set with clear embossing powder.
I fussy cut out the heart and then added a single Blushing Bride Cotton Ribbon knot to the top of my embossed heart.
The sentiment is stamped in Watermelon Wonder ink with the 'Helping Me Grow' stamp set.
I added some Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim and Blushing Bride Sequin Trim to the top of my card .......... And then for an extra little something ...... I added some hearts punched out from the 'Confetti Hearts Border' Punch.
Fun card to create......but even more fun to receive.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dreeam!

4 comments:

  1. You always know how to include the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! With all the great product that Stampin' UP! offers........It's pretty darn easy to add great touches to my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now that is just too cool. I LOVE the clear embossing. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete