Sunday, January 31, 2016

Spot Light Sunday - Just For You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  This is one of those quick and easy cards I turn to when I'm needing to make a bunch of cards up in a short amount of time.  Let me share that card with you now..........
This card uses the new 'Botanicals For You' Sale-a-Bration stamp set.
I stamped my sentiment with Watermelon Wonder ink onto a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock.
I grabbed my 'Going Places' Designer Series Paper Stack and took the wood grain pattern and matted it to a panel of Watermelon Wonder cardstock.
A special little touch I added to this card ....... three little Watermelon Wonder hearts that were punched out with the 'Confetti Hearts Border' Punch.  I couldn't resist adding some Crystal Effects over the top of each punched out heart.
So there you have it friends ........ Truly a quick and easy card that comes together in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment