Sunday, January 10, 2016

Spot-Light Sunday Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have created a card using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products that are available now in the 'Handmade from the Heart' Occasions Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
This fun birthday card was created with the help of three new products.........
First up is the new 'It's My Party' DSP Stack.  This is one of those 12x12 stack you just have to see to appreciate.
I used the new 'Party Wishes' set to stamp my 'Happy Birthday' sentiment in Mint Macaron ink ........ And then I grabbed my Crush Curry ink and stamped a trio of darling cupcakes right below my sentiment.
One of my favorite items in the Occasions Catalog just has to be this fun Melon Mambo/Basic Black Baker's Twine.  It added a touch of playful and fun to my card ....... and working with this thick Baker's Twine is like a dream.
So there you have it friends.  A quick and easy card that comes together SUPER FAST and with the 'It's My Party' DSP Stack........Your possibilities are endless on how many different birthday cards you can create.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Three little cupcakes all in a row. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. I'm just wild about that birthday punch pack.

    ReplyDelete