Sunday, January 03, 2016

Spot Light Sunday Flowering Fields

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products that will be available on January 5, 2016 when the 'Handmade from the Heart' Occasions Catalog is released.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.....
For this pretty card I used two new stamp sets from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.
I began by stamping my 'Flowering Fields' Sale-a-Bration set onto a Whisper White tag.
I grabbed my Stampin' Write Markers and colored in each of my pretty flowers.
Then I used the 'Greatest Greetings' stamp set for my sentiment.
 I added a fun little embossed ridge across the top and bottom of my Pink Pirouette base card ........ By simply scoring both of those sections with my Simply Score Board.
My tag was topped off with some Pink Pirouette Seam Binding and Whisper White Baker's Twine.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this card with you.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color, gorgeous card. Love your coloring and how you did the ridges. I will have to try that sometime. Really adds to the elegance of the card.
    I'm hoping to work with this set next.
    Thanks for sharing with us! Well done My Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Lynn. The ridges just couldn't be any easier with the help of my Simply Score Tool.

    ReplyDelete