Sunday, January 24, 2016

Spot Light Sunday - Botanical Gardens

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses one of the most popular Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Catalog.  Let me share that card with now........
How's this for a 'beautiful' kind of card!
I used the very popular "Botanical Gardens DSP" for my center panel.
And stamped my sentiment with the new "Rose Wonder" stamp set.
For a little accent of color ........ I added a Cajun Craze panel to the center of my card......
And added some white stitching around my Cajun Craze panel with the help of my Signo White Gel Pen.
So there you have it friends........A quick and easy card that comes together in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and details. However, what could be sweeter than the white "stitiching" to create the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me Mary and my white stitch lines.......LOVE our Signo Gel Pen for that easy little something something for my cards.

    ReplyDelete