Sunday, January 17, 2016

Spot Light Sunday - Blossom Bunch Flowers

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses lots of new products and is one of those SUPER HAPPY cards to create.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
To me ....... Any Whisper White base card that has a Black panel is the start of a SUPER HAPPY / SUPER WOW type of card.
I began this card by stamping the 'thank you' from the new "Apple of My Eye" stamp set.
I then added a panel of "It's My Party" DSP to the middle of my card........
And began punching out flowers with the "Blossom Bunch Punch".
I picked three colors for my flowers.......Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.
Each of my flowers were topped off with a "White Perfect Accents" center.
I'm just NUTS over the way this card turned out!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: