Saturday, January 16, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - OCTOBER KIT

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have a fun card I created with the October Paper Pumpkin kit.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out ........ And want to share that card with you now.
How FABULOUS is this clean and simply thanks card!
I stamped a fun 'thanks' sentiment inside the banner tag that was included in this kit......
And then created two flower layers with Calypso Coral and Pink Pirouette cardstock.
Here's a close-up of how I layered the two flowers together.
And a final touch for this card was adding two of the gold leaf sticker embellishments (that came with the kit) to the top of my stamped 'thanks' banner.
A pretty quick and easy card to put together.  The best part of this card layout is it's perfect for just about any occasion ....... and you can make up a bunch of these in advance and then stamp your sentiment into the banner when you need it.  
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore the crisp elegance of this card. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary.......My friend back in Wisconsin is going to LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete