Saturday, January 02, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday -OCTOBER Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday.  I have a fun card I designed with my October Paper Pumpkin kit to share with you.  This card creation is a good example of how you can create some fun and 'out of the box' projects with your Paper Pumpkin kits.  I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out ........ And want to share that card with you now.
A couple of my Stampin' UP! punches help to create this pretty card.
I used the stamp set that was included in this kit and not only stamped my 'thanks' sentiment ....... but I also designed some fun background paper with the Calypso Coral cardstock and tiny flower stamp that came with this kit. 
Creating this fun flower was a SNAP with three different Stampin' UP! punches.
I layered the three punched pieces and topped it off with an Antique Brad.
 Some of the Vanilla Baker's Twine was added to my stamped Calypso Coral cardstock ..... And that gave me the little touch I needed for this card.
 What I especially love about this card is you can us any sentiment across the side of this card and it is good to go.  Great layout for any occasion.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Luscious colors and darling font. I don't have this kit but you sure know how to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Mary! We are going to have to plan a Paper Pumpkin 'Get Together' soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh So Pretty. Love how you stamped the sentiment on the side. Gorgeous flower!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Lynn! Had to problem solve this one with the sentiment.......created the card and then had to find a way to get the sentiment stamped. WORKED OUT JUST GREAT!

    ReplyDelete