Saturday, January 30, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - OCTOBER KIT

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday.  I have had so much fun creating out of the box card samples with the October kit ........ and I have yet another card to share with you today.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
This card is one of those creations that I have made in the past with other Stampin' UP! Designer Series Paper.
I did use the 'thanks' stamp set that was included in this October kit......
And selected several patterns DSP from what was included in the kit......
To create this fun and trendy little circle card.
One of my favorite features of this card is all the black stitching lines that I created around each of the different sized circles.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The floral looks so modern and cool in this layout! Love the stitching, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern and fresh are what I was going for with this card layout. Thanks Mary for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup...another Mary Fish card. Love the modern look with all those gorgeous Paper Pumpkin circles.
    Well done...thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Fish and this Paper Pumpkin creation go together hand and hand. Thanks Lynn!

    ReplyDelete