Saturday, January 09, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - OCTOBER Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I have a fun card creation to share with you!  This card was made with my October Paper Pumpkin kit ....... And I used product from the kit to create this alternate thank you card.  Let me share that card with you now.
I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.
I used the stamp set that is included in this kit to stamp my 'thanks' sentiment.
I punched out one of the flowers from the DSP in this kit and added it to one of the Calypso Coral labels that came with this kit.  I did punch out a 2" Basic Gray circle and then attached all my layering pieces to that Basic Gray circle.
I did use some of the white baker's twine that came with this kit to add a bit of interest between my label and circle.......And that was the touch I needed to bring this card up to a WOW LEVEL.
Here's a closer look at what the completed flower layer looks like.
I just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.  I did end up making a couple extra of this card ........ So I have some extra 'thank you' cards on hand.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely. The bold colors and crisp "thanks" are spot on together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary Loved making this card

    ReplyDelete