Monday, January 18, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday - Upgraded Blossom Bunch

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level. 
Here is yesterday's card (on the left) and.....
my upgraded version of that very same card (on the right).
This card uses the same stamp set and DSP as yesterday's card......
But the 'thank you' was embossed with clear embossing powder to give it a real SHINY-WOW look.
I also used the "Arrows" embossing folder on my Whisper White panel.......
And added a couple additional layers of flowers.
My DSP was kicked up a level by adding some Whisper White Baker's Twine around the center......
And here is what the completed Sentiment/Flower/DSP panel looks like.
So there you have it friends ....... Which one do you like better?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card, Kadie. Love the first and the second even more. The glossy sentiment was a really great upgrade. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna and Happy New Year to you. This was an extra special card to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful pop of color against the white. Gets me excited for the desert bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree Mary.......against any other color would have been nice....But the white makes it TOTALLY POP! Yell when you see your first desert bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup...I am in LOVE with your card on the right. What a fabulous stepped up version. The colors and the partial embossing really sets this card off. And, that sentiment...WOW, what a shine! So very nicely done!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lynn! I'm in love with both cards......and plan to make several more of them for my card stash!

    ReplyDelete