Monday, January 04, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday Flowering Fields Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level. 
Here are my two cards side-by-side.
The card on the left is my Spot-Light Sunday card that I shared with you yesterday ....... And the card on the right is my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today.
For this card I grabbed all the same product that I used to prepare yesterday's card .......But to bring today's card up to the 'NEXT LEVEL'......I added just a few additional products.
I stamped the same two flowers with the 'Flowering Fields' Sale-a-Bration set ........ But for today's card I created a plain Whisper White panel and matted it with a layer of Perfect Plum cardstock.
I stamped the same sentiment from the "Greatest Greetings' set and attached an additional Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper banner to my sentiment.  To add one additional level of FUN to my sentiment banner.......I added a bitty flower that was punched out of Perfect Plum cardstock.
A center panel was added to today's card ........ I used the new 'Birthday Bouquet' Designer Series Paper along with some Perfect Plum Cardstock and Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper to kick this card up to the next level.
So there you have it friends.  Another Mix-It-UP! Monday card for this week.

But before I go ....... Which one do you like the best?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Simple and pretty. My favorite sentiment from Greatest Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY agree Mary! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that dash of sparkle and stripe on the "upgrade!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your mix it up cards. It's so fun to see the dramatic changes. Well done My Friend!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynn! I think the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper just put this one over the top!

    ReplyDelete