Friday, January 22, 2016

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends and Fellow Demonstrators.  Each of these card creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share those cards with you now........
This first card was made by my Upline Lisa.....
And Lisa also made this pretty card for me.
My friend Jude made me this very festive holiday card for me.
And this card was designed and made by my friend Pam.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Kadie! LOVE the bear! Made me smile BIG!!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how I just knew that bear would be your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the work of your friends. Thank you, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete