Friday, January 15, 2016

Friends Friday SW Stampers Nov Meeting

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Today I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I have received from my Fellow SW Stamper Demonstrator Friends.  It is with great pleasure that I share these cards with you .......... Let's jump right in with my card share projects for today.
First up is the card that Karen created.  GORGEOUS!
This card was designed by Vicky.  OH SO FUN!
Edna came up with this fall card creation.  LOVE IT!
This is Diane's card.  SO VERY VERY PRETTY!
And this is the card that Lydia made.  SIMPLY WONDERFUL!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty collection. I miss witnessing all this talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss having you at the meetings.
    March is at Teresa's house.....Let's make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what beautiful cards. I'm in awe of all this talent! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll tell you Lynn......My SW Stamper friends are SUPER TALENTED! LUCKY ME for being part of this group.

    ReplyDelete