Friday, January 29, 2016

Friends Friday Gathering

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  Typically on Friday's I spot-light some of the fabulous cards I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family - but today I want to share some of those special friends who take time out of their busy schedules to come and play at my house for my Wine-Down Wednesday event.  Let me share those friends with you now......
My Wine-Down Wednesday event is held on the 4th Wednesday of the month.  It's a time that my fellow stamping friends can drop in and make 5-card projects.  They also enjoy some yummy treats.......And have the opportunity to kick back with a glass of wine (or other beverage) and connect with other ladies who ENJOY STAMMPING AS MUCH AS THEY DO.  Here's what it looked like this past Wednesday before the 10-ladies showed up.
The ladies are welcomed to my event with a wine station.......
Some yummy snacks........
Some 'over the top' treats......
And there is always a pretty table surprise.
The ladies get to work at their own pace to complete their 5-projects......
And it's always more fun when your working side-by-side with your best buddy!
One of my favorite times is when Jack makes a GUEST APPERANCE to make sure the ladies are doing it right (??????).
A special little tradition at my Wine Down Wednesday is seeing how I can take plain cream cheese and make it fit whatever our Wine Down Wednesday theme is.  This month I create a darling heart and topped it off with Red Pepper Jelly.  (OH YUM!)

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a new Paper Pumpkin project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

8 comments:

  1. OMG the event is so well planned. Over the top, Kadie. Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Donna! My Wine-Down Wednesday is turning into a VERY SUCCESSFUL event every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived closer. I would love to come. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandi.......Know that I do Kits To Go in the mail if you are ever interested in playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely and lovely set up Kadie. Each picture is just a wealth of creativity between not only the paper crafting; but, the food. Wow GirlFriend...you sure know how to throw down a party!!! The only BAD thing; is that I couldn't be there to share in all the fun and creativity!!! Some day, hopefully!
    Thanks for sharing with us Kadie...that was so awesome to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE my Wine Down Wednesday parties each month......and there will ALWAYS be a spot for you at one of my events! PLEASE COME!

    ReplyDelete