Tuesday, January 05, 2016

3-D Tuesday New Year Popper

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER QUICK and SUPER EASY to create and is perfect for upcoming party celebrations.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.
 This fun Popper is perfect for any type of party celebration you might have planned in 2016.  All you need is a 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" piece of Designer Series Paper and the Stampin' UP! Envelope Punch Board. 
Score your DSP at 1", 2", 3" and 4".
Then using the Envelope Punch Board ......... You position your DSP at 1" and punch at all four folded score lines.  Repeat this same process to both sides of your Popper.
I created a fun little sentiment oval for the top of my Popper........
And then pinched both ends of my Popper and tied it up with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.
 This is the kind of project you can fill with any type of candy or small treat and when they are POPPED OPEN ........ They will surely be a HUGE HIT!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Remind me when we get together to make one of these with you. I want to learn how and think poppers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine Kadie...these are so addicting. I put a chap stick in mine and gave them to friends.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT idea Lynn to add a chap stick to the inside.....THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete