Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tag Thursday - November Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will be sharing the November Thank You Tags that I created.  These are the tags that I will attaching to all my November Stampin' UP! orders.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
These awesome fall Thank you tags are the perfect way for me to say "THANK YOU" to my November customers.  Wanting to have a wide variety of these tags on hand ......... I created three different color versions of this tag.
 First up is the Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow version.
Then I have the Crushed Curry and Hello Honey version. 
And the last one I made was a Perfect Plum and Blackberry Bliss version. 
Each tag has a banner piece of  Burlap Ribbon attached to it ........ And I used the 'Vintage Leaves' set for the background on each tag. 
I used the new 'Acorn Builder Punch' to stamp my thank you message on the front of each tag.  And to top each tag off ...... I used three different versions of the 5/8" Stripe Cotton Ribbon.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday card creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Love your tags Kadie. The Autumn colors, stamped leaves and burlap are so perfect and gorgeous! Great job!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! These were some SUPER FUN tags to create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich colors and the perfect details! Love 'em, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Mary........These were so much fun to create and make!

    ReplyDelete