Sunday, November 15, 2015

Spot Light Sunday - Merry Christmas Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful holiday card to share with you.  This card uses a combination of product found in the 2015 Holiday Catalog and some base supplies from the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This is one of the holiday cards that can go the distance if you need to make a bunch of the same card.
The Real Red "merry" was die-cut from the 'Christmas Greetings' Thinlits Dies and the "Christmas!" sentiment is from the 'Snow Place' set.
To spice the card up just a tiny bit ....... I added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around my sentiment panel and called this done!
And one final touch was adding three Very Vanilla Candy Dots to the bottom right hand corner of my Real Red panel.
So there you go friends.  A card that just screams "MASS PRODUCING" for this upcoming holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you an upgraded version of this card as my Mix-It-UP! Monday card share.  Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Simple and crisp with the perfect trio of "dots!" I can definitely see this card for mass producing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I'm making several of this for my holiday cards. Can't wait for you to see my Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very same card. It will be posted on Monday!

    ReplyDelete