Sunday, November 08, 2015

Spot Light Sunday - Christmas Cheer

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful holiday card to share with you.  This card uses a combination of product found in the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
There's something about Crumb Cake and Whisper White that I'm just loving for my holiday cards this year.
 
I stamped and embossed (with Whisper White) my holiday wreath from the 'Wondrous Wreath' set.  A special little touch was topping my wreath off with a Cherry Cobbler Glimmer bow ...... And then finishing it off with some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details around my wreath.
I also embossed my sentiment ...... which was from the 'Cheer All Year' set in the Holiday Catalog.
 Fabulous card and one that comes together pretty quickly.
 
Thanks for  joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this very card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Literally and figuratively brilliant! How do you control those dazzling berries? I tend to "splob"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment made me laugh Mary. My Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this card I did create some good 'splob' to that wreath.

    ReplyDelete