Saturday, November 07, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This card was made with my August Paper Pumpkin kit.  I only added some pink cardstock and an Antique Brad to complete this card ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
How's this for a BIG OR GO HOME flower card!
My flower was created with some Pink Pirouette cardstock and the center was made using an Antique Brad.
Here you can see how I distressed the edges of my flower and used several layers to create a pretty pink flower.
My sentiment was stamped with White ink onto one of the black tags that came with this kit.
I think this card turned out perfectly ....... And I'm going to hand deliver it to a neighbor this next week.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous BIG flower. I LOVE it. So awesome how you distressed it. Love how you went from the BIG flowers to the small center. So pretty; so PINK...I'll have to try to make one of these flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us! So very nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! I'm pretty darn HAPPY with my extra big 'PINK' flower. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a masterful bloom and pretty work with Paper Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete