Saturday, November 21, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Hello

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have another fun cards to share with you!  This card was made with my August Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used only the supplies that were included in my kit ........ And couldn't be any happier with the way this card turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.......
Sometimes the hardest part of stamping for me is doing less.
And for this card I kept it clean and simple.  No frills (which was hard for me) and No extra supplies (which was even harder for me).  What I wanted was a card that the sentiment just said it all.  And with this stamped 'hello' on my black chalk board label die.......I got the look I was going for!
Adding a single Very Vanilla banner flag behind the sentiment was all this card needed.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you a Spot Light Sunday card ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable chalkboard effect. So crisp against the stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY agree Mary. I am in love with everything about this card. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete