Friday, November 20, 2015

Friends Friday - Lynn and Lisa

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and creations that I've received from Friends.......Fellow Demonstrators........and Family.  I have two fellow demonstrator projects to share with you today ........ One is my good Stampin' UP! buddy Lynn (from Michigan) and the other is my FABULOUS Upline Lisa Pretto.  Let's jump right in with my cards and project share for today.
How stinkin' cute is this Turkey.  He just makes me SMILE BIG every single time I look at him.
And the DOUBLE BONUS is his body is a envelope pocket.  Check out the yummy cello bag of candy that Lynn tucked inside my turkey!  THANK YOU LYNN for my SUPER HAPPY TURKEY.
This special card is one that Lisa sent to me when I reached my $100,000.00 Stampin' UP! sales milestone.  GORGEOUS!
And this card she sent me for an outstanding sales month......
Along with this card for another great sales month.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Paper Pumpkin Saturday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Well deserved congrats, my friend. Lovin' the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Hee! Or, should I say; Gobble Gobble! He still makes me laugh!!!
    Awesome cards by Lisa!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment. Lynn's turkey just makes me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects! The turkey had me wobble wobbling with a gobble gobble! Love it! Would love to know how to make him! Maybe Lynn would share the happiness?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Wanda for your sweet comment. I know that Lynn purchased the turkey pieces from Taylor Expression. The bag is the Stampin' UP! Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete