Saturday, May 01, 2021

So Cool Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April 'So Cool' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those projects.......
The 'So Cool' April Paper Pumpkin kit is all about keeping cool and celebrating the much antinicpated summer months.  And what better way to beat the heat.......Popsciles, Watermelons and RAINBOWS!!!
The first Popscile card is a Kiwi flavor card.  What a fun looking card this turned out to be.
And the second Popscile card is this Rainbow Sherbet card.  I'm in LOVE with the sentiment on this card.
Next up.......This SUPER FUN birthday card.
And my final card share from this kit is this YUMMY watermelon card.  One of my FAVORITE foods for summer is Watermelon......HANDS DOWN....I want to eat it EVERY DAY.
So there you have it friends......
Totally fun summer cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments: