Friday, May 07, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

                  Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I mix it up a tiny bit this week and share with you some AMAZING cards that one very special friends help me to create. This very special friend is my Scissors and the City Retreat buddy and Close To My Heart Maker.......Jennifer Mennetti.  She invited me to attend a CTMH Retreat and these are the four cards we created.  
First up......Is this DARLING "Roll With It" card.  Now I have to say.......I could make 50 more of this card and still need more to send this message out to my family and friends.
Our second card.....The SWEET sentiment on this card SAYS IT ALL!!!
Our third card ....... ADORABLE!!!!
And our fourth card is my FAVORITE!!!!!
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this virtual hug card????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love, humor and creativity during tough times. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I thought of these 5-cards. Thanks my friend.

      Delete