Sunday, May 02, 2021

4-Square Card

 Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Check out one of the NEW 2021-2023 Stampin' UP! In-Colors.  It's Stampin' UP! color is called Evening Evergreen.
I used the 'Etched in Nature' stamp set to stamp my sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my card........
And the butterfly that was added to the top left hand corner is from that same set.
I used both Evening Evergreen and Mint Macaron cardstock for the squares on the front of my card.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this note card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful mix of greens and a wonderful card layout. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I originally did the card with a white panel.....but decided to switch it up with a black panel. Happy with the way the cards turned out.

      Delete
  2. Love the flight pattern and soft color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Mary.....You know it's all about the little details that help to finish it off.

      Delete