Monday, May 03, 2021

4-Square Card Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021-2022 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this project up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday....... 
And check how I upgraded that card for my Mix-It-UP! Monday post.  I created this ADORABLE little gift box to hold my four notecards and coordinating envelopes.
I used the 'Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper' to create my box lid.  I used a 5-3/8" x 6-3/4" piece of that Designer Series Paper and scored it at 3/4" on all four sides.
And the box base is a 7-1/4" x 5-3/4" piece of Thick White Cardstock that is scored at 1" on all four sides.
I wrapped some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' around my box and tied it up into a pretty bow.......And that allowed my ribbon to be slipped off the box when getting inside to the cards.
My sentiment tag on the top of my box was created with the 'Etched in Nature' set and that was stamped onto a tag made from the 'Tailor Made Tags' dies.
And there you have it my friends.......
A TWIST to my normal Mix-It-UP! Monday......
But one well worth sharing with you.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a gift from a fancy department store! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a SWEET SWEET comment my friend. SO GLAD you like my little upgrade.

      Delete
  2. Isn't that striped paper GORGEOUS?! I love this project, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete