Monday, April 19, 2021

Flowering Cactus Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 'Flowering Cactus Product Medley' to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was changing the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
I kept the same 'Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper' to top off my Mossy Meadow base card ...... But for my upgraded card I created a center flap card panel.  This White panel measures 3-3/4" x 4-1/2" and I scored that White panel at 2-1/4".  
I cropped out one of the cactus images on the Designer Series Paper with the help of the dies included in this medley.
And I stamped an additional message to the inside of this White flap panel.
My White flap panel was finished off using some of the die-cut felt flower pieces that were included in this medley to decorate both the front of my card and the cactus.

So what do you think my friends??????
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Magnificent cactus sweetness! I noticed the saguaro budding yesterday and can't wait for their flower "hats" to appear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES.....Budding saguaro's are the BEST. I've had SO MANY flowers this year on my cactus. Thanks for your sweet comment my friend.

      Delete