Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thanksgiving Mailbox Gifts

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is a special Thanksgiving treat that I made for my neighbors and friends in SaddleBrooke.  These little Turkey treats are SO EASY to make.......And (almost) all the product was pulled from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my share for today........
These little trail mix turkey treats just couldn't be any more ADORABLE.......And EASY to create.  I found the idea on Pinterest.......And created my own version with the product I had on hand.   I made several Tom Turkey treats........And also a Pilgrim treat holder (which I will share with you at the end of this post).
I started this project off with a  clear 'Acetate Card Box' and chopped the box in half.......Which meant I was able to get two treat boxes from one card box.
I used the 'Stitched Leaves Dies' to create the turkey feathers ...... And the ADORABLE little face was created using circle punches.
I filled my treat boxes with some sealed Trail Mix ...... and used our 'Clear Envelopes' to seal those treats up.
And here's the DARLING Pilgrim treat holder.
Don't you just think these are SUPER FUN.......
Tell me friends......Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a really SPECIAL Thanksgiving card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Those eyes! Instant Thanksgiving fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Kadie , I love it , my kind of projects ♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you like my mailbox gift Frenchie. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete