Thursday, November 19, 2020

Happy Christmas

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How HOLLY JOLLY filled is this Christmas tag!!!!
I started out with a Whisper White base tag and then added some 'Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper' to the bottom.  I was able to get the perfect banner flag for the bottom of my tag by using the 'Banner Triple Punch'.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Warm Hugs' set onto a 1/2" piece of Crumb Cake card stock ..... I used VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' to create that sentiment.  To finish that sentiment piece off......I used my 'Paper Snips' and cropped out a banner flag on both ends.
My Real Red circle button for the top of my tag was created with the 'Wrapped in Christmas' set.  And I used VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' to create some great texture for that little button piece.
To finish off my tag ....... I grabbed my 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' along with my Poppy Parade Stampin Blends and created the perfect coordinating ribbon for this tag.
My finishing touch was using my Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends on five of the 'Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments and added those to the front of my tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. How absolutely adorable is this tag?! That "surround yourself" sentiment is one of my favorites - "Happy Christmas" is a great finish. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. I am simply thrilled with the way this tag turned out. Next one I make......I'm going to try to color the poka-dots with red and green blends.

      Delete
  2. Darling twist on the holidays with polka dots and lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....LOVE how this tag turned out.

      Delete