Thursday, November 05, 2020

I Thought of You Today

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
There's just something about this time of year.........That makes me think Crisp and Clean projects.  I LOVE the feel of Fall......and the colors are simply the BEST.  But....Here in Arizona ..... We don't get much in the way of Fall colors ..... So I'm making my own this month.
This tag starts off with a Cinnamon Cider base and I added a piece of 'Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper' to the bottom half.  My sentiment is stamped onto a Very Vanilla frame that is cropped out using a die from the 'Hippo & Friends Dies'.  My sentiment is from the 'Love of Leaves' set and I used Cherry Cobbler ink to stamp that sentiment.
The trio of leaves that I created is from the 'Stitched Leaves Dies'.  And I used Bumblebee, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie cardstock to create those.
My tag was topped off with some 'Cinnamon Cider 1/4" Ribbon' that I colored with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Blends ...... And then finished it off with some 'Linen Thread' tied up into a pretty bow.
And that's all it took my friends to create this Cozy Fall Tag.
Tell me what you think!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that the sweetest sentiment? Love this tag - the trio of leaves is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm just THRILLED with the way this tag turned out my friend. Thanks!

      Delete