Sunday, November 08, 2020

Warm & Toasty Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2020 Stampin' UP! Holiday Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This little Polar Bear just makes me SMILE BIG!!!
I started this card off with a Whisper White base card......And added a panel of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the center.
Next, I added a layered panel of Real Red and Whisper White to the center.
And on the Whisper White panel......I stamped the polar bear from the 'Warm & Toasty' set and used my Stampin' Blends to color him in.  And then used the same set to stamp my sentiment in the upper right hand corner.
And that's all it took my friends......
Tell me what you think!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. On a chilly day, this is so fitting! Love the stripes of the DSP and his scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my friend....I just turned our heat on. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete