Sunday, November 22, 2020

Warm & Toasty Reindeer

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today.......We continue with our Holiday card and project post in place of my normal Spotlight Sunday post.  Today, I'm going to share a Holiday cards that I created using product from the 2020-21 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog.  Hope you enjoy my Sunday card project for today.
One of my FAVORITE stamp sets in the 2020 Holiday Mini Catalog is hands down this ADORABLE little Reindeer.
I started out with a Mossy Meadow base card ..... and then layered a Whisper White panel onto my base card.  I used a panel of 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' and adhered that to the top of my Whisper White panel.  
Before I adhered that Whisper White panel down.....I stamped my sentiment from the 'Warm & Toasty' set at the bottom (with Mossy Meadow ink).  And then wrapped some 'Real Red 3/16" Braided Linen Trim' just above the stamped sentiment.
The ADORABLE Reindeer was stamped from the 'Warm & Toasty' set onto a Whisper White 'Layering Circle' die-cut piece.  I also die-cut a Real Red layering scallop circle from the 'Layering Circle Dies' and layered that behind my Whisper White Circle.
So what do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share another Holiday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Super coloring and love the warm & toasty theme. The reindeer has the cutest expression!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....Coloring is not one of my favorite things to do (cuz my fingers shake).

      Delete