Saturday, November 14, 2020

Wishing You Happy Christmas

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I just LOVE how this card turned out.
I started out with a Whisper White base card.  I added a panel of Crumb Cake card stock to the top.......And used the card that came with this kit to create a small panel for the bottom of my card. 
I used the stamp set that was included in this kit......Along with some VersaMark ink and sprinkled my sentiment with 'Gold Embossing Powder'.
To the center of my card.......I added a piece of 'Scalloped Linen Ribbon' and topped it off with some Gold Trim from the 'Basek Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack'.  
My pretty Christmas flower is a die-cut piece that came with this kit ..... And I popped it onto a 'Gold Foil' circle.
And that's all it took to pull this PRETTY card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Kadie! I really love this kit and your alternative project. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't impressed when I received this kit......But was in LOVE by the time I finished the alternate cards. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. love this twist of gorgeous and paper pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mary my friend.....you ALWAYS know just the perfect way to say things. Thanks!

      Delete