Monday, November 23, 2020

Warm & Toasty Reindeer With Bow

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today, I have a fun little Holiday card to share with you.  I used product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog to create these projects.  Hope you enjoy my Monday card project for today.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
I started out with a Real Red base card ....... And then added a panel of the 'Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper' to the top of that base card.  To add some fun texture to my DSP panel ..... I ran it through my Big Shot using the 'Winter Snow Embossing Folder'.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Warm & Toasty set.........
And before I adhered down my DSP panel ..... I wrappd some 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' around the DSP panel and tied it up into a pretty bow on the left hand side.
My little Reindeer is from the 'Warm & Toasty' set ...... And I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color that little CUTIE in.
This is one of those Holiday cards that just makes me HAPPY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This card is FILLED TO THE BRIM with HAPPY. I love it, Kadie! The bow is perfect, and his shiny nose is such fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. This DSP and stamp set are two of my FAVORITE holiday catty items.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know Mary.....Isn't the nose just adorable. Thanks my friend.

      Delete